“To Meet or Exceed our Customer’s Expectations”
Growing up in the Quad Cities area, Mike Crotty has built KVF’s reputation on one that is goal oriented and driven. That motto is simply “To Meet or Exceed our Customer’s Expectations”.”
As a graduate and football player at Dakota State University, Mike has served his community through many facets. Backgrounds in the military, politics and numerous volunteer and community service organizations have offered Mike the knowledge and contacts to provide KVF the
foundation and organization which drives business to this day.
Recent professional and volunteer positions:
- MFJSA (Mass Finishing Job Shops Association): Past Chairman, Executive, Director, Financial Director)
- Rotary Member 1984-Present; Past President
- Two Rivers YMCA; Board member
- Quad Cities Salvation Army Board 1989 Present; Past Chairperson
- Moline City Council 6th Ward Alderman 2001-2009
- Rock Island County Waste Management Board; Past Chairperson
- Churches United of the QC Boards Member
- QC Interfaith Board Member
In his off time, Mike might be found with his wife, Cindy, riding their bikes, working out at the gym, golfing (Cindy drives the cart), or fishing at and enjoying their new cabin in Little Harbor, Wisconsin.
Click on a name below and you will be directed to our contact form for that department/person.
- Sales – Illinois Jim Wells (Sales Engineer, Illinois.)
- Sales – Iowa Tim Cain (General Manager / Sales Engineer, Iowa.)
- Sales – General Mike Crotty (President / Sales Engineer, Midwest Region.)
- Purchasing Lisa Davis (Purchasing Manager)
- Quality Bernard Moore (Quality Plans & Procedures Manager)
- Production / Scheduling
- Shipping & Receiving
- Colleen Willhite (Shipping Supervisor)